How much money from youtube we can make

Suddenly YouTube becomes a great place to make money online, as we discuss already that how people from different parts of the world are earning through YouTube.




But still there is a doubt in the minds of starters that how much money we can make from YouTube.
I research and ask many YouTube friends about this, and created this article on the basis of their views.
So let's have a look at it:
One of my close friend named Zara Hayat told me few things about her experience In making money from YouTube. She said
1. I'm making $10000 to 30000 per year since last three years.
2. I made 15 videos a week and upload them to YouTube.
3. All of my videos are genuine and there is no copy rights violation.
4. Normally I earn $5 to $7 per each 1000 ad views.
So you have listen to Zara who says YouTube is good place to start making money.
But there is a dark side as well and few people have bad experience in making money from YouTube. Let's see why they Failed to make money from YouTube:
Another Friend of mine named Aslam Gul share his experience and the reason of his failure with me as well. He said
1. I'm also one of those who used to be making money from YouTube, but the amount I earn from YouTube is not that good.
2. I think it is because I mostly copy and past others videos.
3. I feel making your own videos is very tough job, and its better to do some other business than creating YouTube videos.
4. I make $ 30 to 50 per month with my half pirated videos.
Now you have read the both sides of making money from YouTube, and its up to you that whether you start making money from YouTube or not.
If you want my personal opinion than I must say you should start making money from YouTube, because there no easy job in the world and you have to work hard if you want to achieve your goals.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to open any Block Website in Pakistan (The Simplest Way)

Being a Successful Solo Ad Provider (Complete Guide for Starters)

Top 10 Life Insurance Companies in Pakistan (Updated list)